Photography is an art which demands an exceptional range of creativity, technicality and patience. Its like communicating through photographic subjects and arranging the still as well as live life objects, products, scenes, props, background etc. in such a manner that the finished product enhances entire outlook of the images.
“In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality.”
– Alfred Stieglitz
“Taking an image, freezing a moment, reveals how rich reality truly is.”
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
– Aaron Siskind
- Capturing realistic images and shooting videos as per the requirements of the assignment.
- Pre-editing and editing the images as per needed.
- Processing photographs by resizing and retouching them.
- Ensuring appropriate photo quality.
- Working with clients to decipher project needs.
- Photographing high-quality images for both print and internet distribution.
- Selecting and altering secondary photographic features such as backdrops and lighting.